Havalon VS Outdoor Edge

Havalon VS. Outdoor Edge

• Total voters
Guess I’m moving up to the titan. Love the regular one and I always carry a fixed blade fir hind quarters and such but when you leave the truck much easier to only dirty ine

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Guess I’m moving up to the titan. Love the regular one and I always carry a fixed blade fir hind quarters and such but when you leave the truck much easier to only dirty ine
Trust me bro..i have 1 in truck and one in a boys pack...makes a difference..im not packing that extra 8oz.s!!! EVA!!

Reactions: skeet
So I'm looking for recommendations on a knife you don't leave home without for the backcountry and big game hunting. Got an elk tag for next month and still haven't decided on what knife to get for skinning and quartering (that is if I'm even lucky enough to get a bull down)

Been in between Havalon and Outdoor edge but open to any recommendations.
I carry both a Havalon double sided knife (bone collector) and a benchmade altitude. The Havalon is not as expensive and works great! I would recommend both.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Nice choice! But the real question is, did you pick up the butt-out?
HAHA, I already have a butt-out...Someone gave it to me years ago, it's still in the plastic packaging. Which reminds me, I need to pawn it off on someone else or at least hang it in the garage for people to ask about it.

Reactions: Geappetto Hunts
HAHA, I already have a butt-out...Someone gave it to me years ago, it's still in the plastic packaging. Which reminds me, I need to pawn it off on someone else or at least hang it in the garage for people to ask about it.

The name of the tool is classic! Cracks me up!

Reactions: Morgan1776

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu