Hawk nails squirrel

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
That's cool...strong work. The squirrel is still looking around (caught in last picture).

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Wow, Nice lens. That’s cool you caught that on camera. I’ve never seen a hawk hunt from the ground like that.

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Great job on the pics, nice camera. That is why I love being in the woods as much as I can, you never know what you will see.

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
There is a guy by my office that has a pet Red Tail Hawk and he fly’s it in the parking at Carl’s Jr. and try’s to kills pigeons . Great entertainment at lunch time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu