Healthy Looking Lions

jlroberts100

Aug 3, 2012
San Diego
These guys keep roaming around in daylight. Usually together. Look like they are eating pretty well. Mt. Laguna.
5248d52818f698e7038739c37f2f02b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See them every year. All over SD county. Don't think # studies would do any good with the liberal emotional thinkers in Sacramento....such pretty cats and they were here first. Unfortunately it will take a couple of young kids being drug out of backyards or campgrounds to sway their irrational "love" for the cute kitties.

• Haha
Reactions: cadeerhunter
See them every year. All over SD county. Don't think # studies would do any good with the liberal emotional thinkers in Sacramento....such pretty cats and they were here first. Unfortunately it will take a couple of young kids being drug out of backyards or campgrounds to sway their irrational "love" for the cute kitties.
Exactly! And even THEN they might not!

Thats not gonna be enough... happened earlier this year... cat came out and snatched a kid while the kid was walking with family. Dad was able to get kid away. I read game wardens came out to investigate and cat showed up again and showed no fear. They put it down.

• Haha
Reactions: cadeerhunter
Thats not gonna be enough... happened earlier this year... cat came out and snatched a kid while the kid was walking with family. Dad was able to get kid away. I read game wardens came out to investigate and cat showed up again and showed no fear. They put it down.
Oh yeah! That's right! I remember that. Somebody posted the link on this forum.

But, you know, they'd be all like "Well.. you know dear, you ARE walking in *their* home after all." you know how it goes. Pssh.

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu