Heeelp. Where r the euros

U

uplandfam

So I'm here in the imperial valley. We have hit all the places I've been told about. Cattle fields grainerys all the fields I went to in May and not one euro.

Any one local have any advise?

Maybe I just don't know how far off the 111 to go or maybe I'm not south enough?

Had a friend go down a few days ago and got 3............Guys shooting a 150 at time may be taking it's toll.........I know my spots are apparently drying up for now.

Update. We (my crew my wife my adult step son and adult cousin both new hunters) met up with Ryan it was great. We scouted for for about an hour went back to the hotel picked up the crew and got about 8 in 2 hours plus what Ryan got

I wanna thank Ryan for comming out with his amazing 5 month old retrever she was awsom and shilowed up my 9 month old pointer every step of the way.

Good trip well worth it hanging out with family and making new friends

We will see what tomorrow morning holds.

Went down to the valley yesterday , it was a great time ! Shot just under 50, between two of us.

It was hot had a lot of fun, I ran out of shells, they were every where !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 105
Thanks guys!, No not Donald , Johnny had to work.... For once !

Went out with my dad's buddy, That golden was running dam good for how hot it was , I was worried about the heat so I left my dog at home. Should have brought her with, it would have been a good day to nock the rust off the bird fever she has

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu