Hello from Montana

Sucks about the buck. I agree, why didn't Mr. green jeans put it down. It's the humane thing to do.

Sucks about the buck. I agree, why didn't Mr. green jeans put it down. It's the humane thing to do.
This is an example of how the tree huggers have affected us hunters in Cali......first hand, I have watch a pack of yotes corner a doe while she's protecting her young fawn. They disembowel the doe alive, eat her while she's still kicking.
Then they find the fawn and you know what happens next.
The screams in that canyon are all about mother nature and the bitch she can be.

That buck will be fine wildlife is tough and will survive. He probably learned more than the hunter.

Most lessons in nature are painful!

The last pix from Montana....As always, it's always tough leaving such beautiful country....With that said, Montana is getting busy too....Lot more hunters and it seems there's a lot less game....I had a couple of conversations with great old guys and a young biologist....Many of their issues are the same we have,,,,Water or lack there of, poor management, and just plain old too many folks....Bring on "The 16". San J, and Wister.... :blush:

IMG_0189.JPGIMG_0261.JPGIMG_0154.JPGIMG_0165.JPGIMG_3107.JPGIMG_3127.JPGIMG_3176.JPGIMG_3275.JPGIMG_3306_Moment(3).jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu