Hello from Montana

Are the animals pen raised then set free to hunt ? Them sheep look domesticated. Awesome photos by the way.

That field was loaded with pheasants

Skeet,

We walked one ditch in that area...Mike got his limit of 3, I got 2 and lost 1, Ronnie got 1...Coley and I walked the same ditch an hour or so later, and got #3...All wild birds......:yum

Are the geese bigger their

Nope, normal size honky tonks......8-10 lber's....... :blush:

Will there be any mammals harmed on this trip stevo or are they safe this fall?

Matty,

I didn't draw a tag, but my cousin drew a 'lope tag...We've seen a $hit load, but won't see any this week....:joy:

Brandon....That Coley....The lab I picked up last year in Montana

IMG_0257.JPGIMG_0239.JPGIMG_0262.JPGIMG_3192.JPGIMG_3221.JPGIMG_3226.JPGIMG_3209.JPGIMG_3206.JPGIMG_0265.JPG

P
Looks like he means business
Prairie rattlers are pretty docile compared to the southern pacifics we have in So Cal , none the less don't antgonize them they all have bad attitudes. Bad thing with prairie's is that don't warn you much to let you know they are there, (Gotta watch where you are stepping)

Few pix from the last couple of days....The bear was at Ronnie's friends house across the Missouri (he has an apple orchard)....The buck was shot near the same apple orchard and apparently got away from the shooter....We spotted him next to Int. 15...Called F&G....We decided he'd probably live, since the arrow in "No man's land"....Bad part is, lots of tree huggers and anti's here too....They love to post pix like this.

ps...I was a little surprised the gamey didn't dispatch him.

.IMG_3266.JPGIMG_3241.JPGIMG_3250.JPGIMG_3247.JPGIMG_3255.JPGIMG_3262.JPGIMG_0283.JPGIMG_0288.JPGIMG_3278.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu