Help with kennel sizing

That’s funny chit right there Steve !
I agree I don’t like loose dogs in the cab of the truck. Only during 1st dove season, and never on the opener. In the IV the dog rides home in the backseat. One of the reasons I hunted the Bakersfield valley for so long for dove. I could go to the Sea and I might be 105 in the dark mornin or Bakersfield where it might be 68 at shoot time.
I currently have the cheaper 2 piece style crate But I think as the new pup gets bigger that is going to become the house crate. I got some Cabela/BPS Xmas cards burning a hole in my pocket !!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
That’s funny chit right there Steve !
I agree I don’t like loose dogs in the cab of the truck. Only during 1st dove season, and never on the opener. In the IV the dog rides home in the backseat. One of the reasons I hunted the Bakersfield valley for so long for dove. I could go to the Sea and I might be 105 in the dark mornin or Bakersfield where it might be 68 at shoot time.
I currently have the cheaper 2 piece style crate But I think as the new pup gets bigger that is going to become the house crate. I got some Cabela/BPS Xmas cards burning a hole in my pocket !!!

Kevin,

Same reason I hunt MCC for the dove opener these days...Nothing wrong with the 2 piece boxes...I took a bunch of junk to the dump the other day and there was a 2 piece with a side gate...Love it for Trigger.

.IMG_0571.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu