Her first euro

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
After seeing the thread earlier in the week I thought we would go out and see what was flying around. My oldest and youngest would be up for the trip. My youngest got her first euro and my oldest well she just did her normal. Great day for DAD sitting with both of them and watching the joy of a downed bird. Great day with a couple of my girls.image000000.jpg20200509_094440.jpgimage000000(1).jpg

Congrats Mark,

I recognize that tilted pole in the first pic :).. jk, lol. So awesome to have the girls out hunting and finding some euros. I've been running into some gallos while driving the back roads. Pheasant season should be good. Congrats young ladies, thanks for helping out pops fill the freezer.

Reactions: MAG 1
Congrats Mark,

I recognize that tilted pole in the first pic :).. jk, lol. So awesome to have the girls out hunting and finding some euros. I've been running into some gallos while driving the back roads. Pheasant season should be good. Congrats young ladies, thanks for helping out pops fill the freezer.
Now if they would just help out on the pocket book that would be great.

Congrats Mark, Ember, & Remington

Hot is good, when it comes to euros...Little surprised you got 'em so early.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu