here kitty kitty

oneazbowhunter

"will work for tag"
Oct 28, 2011
prescott valley,AZ
went out this am with my boys and we found ourselves 300 yards from a nice 160" 4x4 and lucky for him we found a kitty at 650 yards

Attachments

• phone 006.jpg
    phone 006.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
Dude.....yer killing me! That's SOOOOOOOO bad ass! Archery/Rifle??? Let's hear some more details.

ok we were archery hunting deer and Michael glassed up a few does. Just a minute later Jeffrey glassed up a nice 160 buck. I looked back to see if I could find a buck with the does and they were gone.They were all feeding so I couldn't figure out why they left until the kitty cat walked into view..He was at 650yds.So I went and got my trusty ruger 22-250 snuck in to to 200yds yelled to make him stand up and whacked him.. fun day of hunting here in Az!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work on the cat! Spot and stalk on a lion is something I've never heard of. Too cool.

Jethro that country looks like what we hunt here. And the kitty's here don't worry about a thing. Congrats and tell the boys that it won't be long and they will be out hunting the old man. Looks like you are starting off 2012 the same way you finished 2011. Good luck and hopefully one of us will draw elk. Late

zebulon696 said:
Jethro that country looks like what we hunt here. And the kitty's here don't worry about a thing. Congrats and tell the boys that it won't be long and they will be out hunting the old man. Looks like you are starting off 2012 the same way you finished 2011. Good luck and hopefully one of us will draw elk. Late
is this danny burke?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu