Here we go again more closeure.

I heard lots of N. Cal forest is closed, No camping, no hiking, no sight seeing, no swimming, no hunting. Welcome to Cal. have a nice stay.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
My spots are open...give a shout ...of course...nothing for free..(trump is my boy) ..but if you find yourself without a spot for a mammal..I can help...giver by nature.. And I hate to lose...

Reactions: skeet
My spots are open...give a shout ...of course...nothing for free..(trump is my boy) ..but if you find yourself without a spot for a mammal..I can help...giver by nature.. And I hate to lose...
Ya but that's just two acres. But I have been led to believe you have a very unique formula for calculating acreage.

My dad use to ask guys if they new anything about real-estate, not wanting to appear uneducated on the subject they would always respond in the affirmative, then he would ask if they would be interested in a couple acres, if the said yes, hit would hit them in the nuts.

Got this this morning......

Steve,

Larry B provided clearer insight as to what was happening at the Fish & Game Commission meeting on the 18th. It appears her group: Public Interest Coalition and Friends of Animals are driving a couple law suits against the CA F&G Commission for allowing hunting dogs to wear GPS trackers.

The woman's name is Marilyn Jasper, she says she represents the Public Interest Coalition. She calls in or shows up a lot at the meetings asks for the same things. More of a pain in the ass who is mostly ignored and very rarely gets a reply from the commission. Commissioner Sklar did say after the general comments that no changes in hunting season dates are going to be addressed. Bill Gaines sees her all the time, so she is not any real threat to us. If you would like to listen to the meeting, it can be found at: Cal-Span -

There were a few comments about the fire closures of the 9 national forest and the commission addressed the possibility of refunds for elk and pronghorn tags as they did during emergency meetings early this year. By starting the conversation now, they will be able to address the refund of tag fees and preference points by the time the new year rolls around. This is a good thing, but it will most likely NOT deal with the unable to use deer tags.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Larry F. Brennan
President, San Diego County Wildlife Federation
(831) 421-2450

John...you know my feelings about mama June...from not to HOT!! Nuff said..

@HATCHET1 you think getting the shot your body relied to heavily on the cocktail ? You think that may have been the reason you got smoked ?

@HATCHET1 you think getting the shot your body relied to heavily on the cocktail ? You think that may have been the reason you got smoked ?
Nah...I just think I got a full load of some snot nosed .dirty kids Rona batch that I inadvertently walked thru and inhaled while working at one of the schools.. ..every one in the fam has got the shots months ago..none of them have got the Rona..I could just be a big pussy and will forever be subjected to the Rona every so often now...fck I hope not. . serious answer..I have no fckn clue..

I will say that 4.5 weeks later..I still have the dry cough and fatigue..doc says prolly 10 ..12 weeks ..but what does he know..he's just a Dr....

Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu