history

My wife and I have discussed going out to beaches, etc. but like Longbow stated, public restrooms every where are closed. So I welded up my own bumper dumper...if you have a privacy tent, just need to line bucket with a bag, maybe even throw in a little kitty litter. and you're golden.

Yankee ingenuity...... :clap:

Reactions: CRABBY and okie
There you go. Yeah okie that is not recommended.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I keep at least a few rolls of TP and packs of flushable wipes in my truck and in my day pack, which stays in my truck. At all times.

It's funny with everything going on and the rush to buy TP, when we drove through an Army post in the middle of Saudi Arabia in 1991, we (USMC ) must have known something....we ended up stealing cases of TP from them. Other supplies too, but I was amazed at the time about how much guys treasured the TP. The few sheets that come in an MRE just aren't enough...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu