Hmmmm What to do

sportyg

Oct 28, 2011
SoCal
Oh dear, I have a job interview on Tuesday in Miramar, Thinking I should take my bow & some hunting garments and hit A22 afterward... Oh no what do I do...

I would the deer are really on the move right now. I had 239 pictures all deer in two days this week. I shot a forky tonight that I have to go re-cover early. Just got to dark and did not want to push him but I smashed him pretty good. At least get my D-16 done and now I can concentrate on a toad.
Now is the time boys get in the field. Sorry Tashla just a figure of speech.

Congrats on your fork Mike. Can't wait to see the pics...

Looks like I am heading toward tag soup. Duck hunting tomorrow...open Sunday though.

Way to go Mike. Fill the freezer and have some fun. Take some good pictures.

Where are the pics Mike? Are you going up this weekend? Give me a call. Congrats on another kill!

Sorry guys been buried and I have nothing to show being I could not find this damn buck. I feel like I made a good shot and he bleed out allot but he made it to the thick oak brush and that is a neddle in a hay stack. I looked for him Fri, Sat and Sun. Really sucks. Sorry everyone. Matt I will call you tomm, I will be in the mountains Fri - Sun. Peace.

Mike, Ill let you know, trying to get up this weekend but just found out got some family coming to town from Oregon on Friday , but we'll see.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu