Holiday Blessings

S

Shot Slinger

Holiday blessings come in all different ways, The first was my kids getting home from college for Christmas. The next was getting a chance to hunt with my son the day after Christmas, his first hunt of this year. We got to the spot we wanted to start and as soon as we left the pavement we got bound up in the mud (2WD). We walked in to the area and were able to shoot a few birds. When I walked back to the car to get more water/snacks and survey the situation in the daylight a guy from AZ who was driving by and saw my situation hooked up the tow strap and gave me a pull. Thanks to Dave from Yuma there was no call to triple A for an expensive "off pavement" tow. We spent the rest of the morning on the pavement and scratched up a few more birds and one bunny! Great day with my son.

.IMG_0409.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SS,

Always great getting out with the kids......The game is just a bonus.....And yes, IV mud is like no other......lol

Happy New Year

ILS
Happy New Year to you as well.
I am lucky his winter break is until January 20 so if I am careful with the mud we should be able to have a few more trips.

Thanks MDH.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu