Houston... we have a problem...

Damn great, Ed.....Congrats..... :clap:

ps....Matt....Would pay to see young Blue trail a big cat....Love hounds

Hezs a Dandy for sure Ed!!! Thanks for the early pic.. Way to shank him!!! Stevo....im really gonna try to run young blue..gotta get him with some veteran hounds...We are definitely in the state to do it!!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
I am very fortunate and have had houndsman buddies for over 20 years. Many days and hours following hounds all over the mountains... every hunt is a different adventure. Amazing how these dogs work and their intense drive... they live and die for the chase. Two of them will be getting stitches for it.

This was a 3 hour trailing job on a difficult trail. It started on snow and then melted out which dissipates the cats scent. They trailed it a couple miles and then jumped it from its bed. I was right there and watched the whole race. That cat knew where that hole was and went right for it. A good Arizona lion that will make P&Y. I'll be doing a lifesize mount with one of the best taxidermist on the planet coaching me over my shoulder. One last video.... Ed F

Attachments

• 20200211_160554.mp4
    55.9 MB

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu