How many Montana ducks in this picture?

My kinda pic stevo..keep up coming!! By the way..you plan on shooting one them dumb mulebucks or whitey this year while there?

My kinda pic stevo..keep up coming!! By the way..you plan on shooting one them dumb mulebucks or whitey this year while there?

Scott,

Nope look again.... ;)

Matt,

Looks like I'll come back up for the shoulder season (elk)….Least amount of white-tail I've seen since coming up....Lots of muleys….And these spikes....:joy:

.034.JPG

11 I did not see the one by the trunk to the far right

Rams on the road. That's pretty badass. Montana must be the Sportsman's Paradise

9, I think the one on the far right is a spoony disguised as a mallard. :cool:

So Steve do you think you're seeing less deer because of the CWD? I know some guys that live in Montana that have seen numerous deer doing circles and drowning themselves in the rivers. Just something else we have to worry about.

Side note. I see Zero Montana ducks. The duck of Montana is the mighty spoonbill. I don't see any

Reactions: Blkpowder Hunter
So Steve do you think you're seeing less deer because of the CWD? I know some guys that live in Montana that have seen numerous deer doing circles and drowning themselves in the rivers. Just something else we have to worry about.

Side note. I see Zero Montana ducks. The duck of Montana is the mighty spoonbill. I don't see any
I saw a lot of WT in Missoula when I was out there. Majority of them were in residential areas and private farm fields. Only a few in the actual forest though. Reminded me of Julian. Lol View attachment 46078IMG_20200913_191043.jpgIMG_20200913_184829.jpg

Scott,

Don't know about CWD...Nobody really mentions it around here...I just know last year (& years past), white-tail along the Missouri were like rats...This year BMA (block management access) properties and places that were overrun with good bucks, I've barely seen a doe.

Muley's?....No problem

.031.JPG

Right on. Maybe they're seeing something on the opposite side of the state. The guy I know lives out in Terry. That's out there by Miles City.

Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming, as well as Colorado and now Utah (and soon New Mexico and Arizona) are becoming polluted with libs wanting privacy because of the money they have made and the price of land out here. Where in the past the old school land owners who were multi generational land owners who knew how to manage what they had (and the land had not much value.) Now you have people with lot's of money and no knowledge moving in buying up the land and are excluding the game management state's biologist's from their job's and property management and advice thus becoming uninformed. It's even more important now that we support a federally enforced policy. These individual states are succombing to the rich and uninformed land owners that think they know better than the biologist's from the federal goverment that have studied the habitat for years. As Forest Gump said- stupid is as stupid does...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu