Hunting casual wear new business

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
Hey all, myself and a friend started a casual hunting apparel business and I would appreciate if you guys would take a look at our website and let us know what you think of our product and website. We appreciate the input and thoughts!

Also I am working with John to become a forum sponsor.

Also we have a Instagram and Facebook so be sure to give us a follow

Very cool! I dig the gear, especially the yote shirt and hats.. look out for my order. Hunting tends to have a lot of gooberish stuff so it's great to see some rad designs. That logo would look sweet on a vintage bubble camo pattern.. just sayin'

Reactions: baboltin
Very cool! I dig the gear, especially the yote shirt and hats.. look out for my order. Hunting tends to have a lot of gooberish stuff so it's great to see some rad designs. That logo would look sweet on a vintage bubble camo pattern.. just sayin'
Awesome so glad to hear that you enjoy what we have to offer. We will look into a bubble Camo pattern, thank you that’s the input we like so thank you so much!

What do tou have for the serious hard core D16er? Them dudes need something rugged!

I have no idea..im anything but hard core..but boy some of the D16ers are from what i gather...there may be a market there for your apparel..
Maybe something with a D16 on the sleeve?something in a light weight cotton..long sleeve so as to protect the arms from the copius amounts of chapparal that the D16er has to travel thru to get to their forky? Just a thought...good luck on the new business!l

Hey thanks for the support, I appreciate it. As soon as I am off of work it will get boxed up and shipped your way!

Reactions: TRICER
Awesome so glad to hear that! That’s what we are all about bring together the outdoors and make things simple and easy! When your out hunting be sure to send us photos with your sage Muleys gear so that we can post it ! If you don’t mind if course?

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Ordered the Muley Flag shirt just now. Maybe add a loden green flat bill (Or similar) type hat (Non trucker) for us guys with big domes. nobody seems to be making a good hat in that type with that color, And with short hair trucker hats make me look like a chia-pet..!!! No bueno..

Ordered the Muley Flag shirt just now. Maybe add a loden green flat bill (Or similar) type hat (Non trucker) for us guys with big domes. nobody seems to be making a good hat in that type with that color, And with short hair trucker hats make me look like a chia-pet..!!! No bueno..
Haha I understand that. No worries we will grow and expand and offer a hat that will work for you. I appreciate the input !

Be sure to go check out some of our new product pictures and some new products being offered.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu