Hunting deer in SoCal.

D_ayego16

May 13, 2023
San diego
How is the deer rut during the rifle hunt here in San Diego. I’m not new to San Diego or hunting I been stationed here for awhile now I just wanted to get my feet wet hunting here.

I love deer hunting in So CA.,.take advantage of the military perks dude...those bucks are Ripe for the taking..thank you for your service!

Much better hunting on base then out on public land it is the way to go just more rules to follow is all.

Reactions: D_ayego16
I have a friend who lost his Camp Pendelton hunting privileges..... Hunting is no longer the same he explained.

If I was you I would not bother hunting PL.

Reactions: D_ayego16

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu