Hunting Mentor and Buddy Needed ASAP!!!!!

ApocalypseOutpost

May 28, 2023
Port Orford, Oregon
linktr.ee
I am very much of a new hunter this year in Oregon (I'm in hunting Unit 25 - Sixes) and I am needing a need a hunting mentor to help me learn the ropes apropreately. I do come from a mind set of logic, common sence, and hard work with being very blunt and direct and willingness to learn by reading, seeing and then doing. I will gladly answer any questions that you have for me. I look forward in any and all resectful replies.

A bit far north for most of us here on SCH or attending the NWTF monthly meetings.......Good luck in your quest.........................:blush:

Try and get plugged in with any local clubs or pro shops and see if they can help.

Honestly, you dont need anyone if all else fails. Get out there and just enjoy yourself.

Join the Oregon hunters association and attend a few meetings, volunteer for a few events and you will meet plenty of like minded people. Great organization that does a lot of work in the field and the capitol.

Where in OR are you located? I may join you for a meeting...

Reactions: HATCHET1
Join the Oregon hunters association and attend a few meetings, volunteer for a few events and you will meet plenty of like minded people. Great organization that does a lot of work in the field and the capitol.

Where in OR are you located? I may join you for a meeting...
Thank you for the suggestion. I would be going to the TIOGA/COOS BAY or Curry Chapter meetings of OHA.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu