Hunting turkeys in the rain?

Aeon said:
since i have zero turkeys at the moment i should talk huh lol...... still have my standing offer for a duck hunt in mex if someone has private land and i arrow a turkey.... shameless plug and no i do not want to hike all day to some super secret public spot that only the dinosaurs have seen SDBirds can have that crap

I got you bill just sit in the back of my truck and I'll drive you around pine hills

We can ice cream truck for turkeys, I'll load up the sounds on my hellfire now. We need someone with a vw bus so the birds think we are hippies

Aeon said:
We can ice cream truck for turkeys, I'll load up the sounds on my hellfire now. We need someone with a vw bus so the birds think we are hippies

The bus with Bay windows so you can shoot out the front of it as well.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu