Hunting wasn't enough... AB-3071

This should be, at best, an OSHA concern only. If they are so worried about the effects of lead, then mandate fan/filtration units in indoor facilities, and post notice (I believe they already do) regarding the presence of lead in the facility... yada.. yada...
Figures that the sponsor and co-sponsor are both bay area dems.

Like to see um try to stop granny on her 2 acres.....she may be old.. but damn shes ornery!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Just talked to our NRA rep...They are prepared to take tis to court (9th circuit)...President Trump has turned this court around (7-3) in OUR favor...This is really our only chance in this democrat voting state...#WalkAway

I'm telling everyone, one anti gun/hunting bill at a time they will make it impossible to own firearms and hunt in this state. That is the reason I will not hunt here or buy any sporting good supplies from stores in this state. If this bill passes, what are those who have stocked up on lead ammunition going to do with it, not that the libs. who sponsor these bill give a damn. It's just another lib feel good bill. One bill at a time, tic, tic, tic.

Targeting people's stock pile of lead ammo is next. First they are establishing that lead is bad and banning its use place by place, building off of each previous bill. Next will be possessing it.

I liked that Midway had an option to donate the NRA-ILA in the checkout. I always tossed a few extra dollars in there whenever I got something from them. More places should have that option, particularly now.

I remember when the lead ban was being proposed for hunting I would tell target shooters to support our position, that they would be next. Most were indifferent, thinking that wouldn't happen. I utterly hate being correct with this "I told you so".

I liked that Midway had an option to donate the NRA-ILA in the checkout. I always tossed a few extra dollars in there whenever I got something from them. More places should have that option, particularly now.

I remember when the lead ban was being proposed for hunting I would tell target shooters to support our position, that they would be next. Most were indifferent, thinking that wouldn't happen. I utterly hate being correct with this "I told you so".

I was raised in a trap shooting family (my 1st job was at a trap range)...The clay shooters I've experienced were never really in the hunters camp...Although, they all were pretty good NRA type guys.

Last edited:
Just ordered 5 boxes of 257wbymag 120grain nosler pt,s....298.00 shipped!! What deal! LOL ..gotta pay to play i guess...

How much longer are we going to tolerate this. Where is the line in the sand?
There’re just going to keep pushing us.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu