I GOT SHOT

Glad you are ok, accidents happen and this is a great reminder of why we should be extra aware.

Also glad it wasn’t a few inches higher looks like a few got up close to the jewels that would have been terrible!
THAT IS CORRECT. Got 1 in the butt cheak

A little follow up waiting for x rays and will share with you guys. Feeling better, but still real SORE20180905_075018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the friend who shot me has 2 boys that are normally with us. We bothe emphasize safety first. I really don't know what happened. I'm talking to him 1 minute about a bird I think he shot, the other bird I see go down the tracks on the direction i'm walking and all of the sudden wahm I get shot. We were about 50 ft apart I think. I see a bird fly away and feel the pain right away.

I hope you don't mind, I asked my grandsons to read this thread since they now hunt on their own. I have to trust their judgement of their own safety among friends, but, Keep an eye on the others or accidents can be only painful , if lucky.

Damn! Terrible, sorry you got hit like that.

What hospital leaves the pellets in you--is that SOP in El Centro?
UCSD
Damn! Terrible, sorry you got hit like that.

What hospital leaves the pellets in you--is that SOP in El Centro?
UCSD SAN DIEGO leaves them in. They said its more trauma to dig them out then leave them in

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu