I hate these MOFOs

I hate turkey shooting...anybody get a bird today? Kinda like Covid 19....no good news...when we should all know there is plenty of good news not being reported..Yardbird pics please..somebody..Stevo??? Mcc?

I hate turkey shooting...anybody get a bird today? Kinda like Covid 19....no good news...when we should all know there is plenty of good news not being reported..Yardbird pics please..somebody..Stevo??? Mcc?
I have seen two birds taken on this place I go. One by a youth hunter last Sunday and one today. Not by me BTW.

Reactions: HATCHET1
We got two birds coming, then ... Like you ... NADA.
It was cold. Wasn't it? Remember what I told you? Make sure your feet stay warm. Specially your toes.
Yes it was fricken cold! I followed your advice, dressed warm, & made sure to keep my boots dry on my hike in. Probably could have used an extra pair of socks...next time. :) Good luck to everyone going out tomorrow, looking forward to hearing how everyone does.

Last edited:
Pay attention to the jobs that are classifeid as nessessary during these times young folks...just a thought..
All construction is essential work in CA. Yesterday I had to build three giant plenums the size of your road hunting rig for temporary Covid rooms. Crazy times. I am down anywhere from 30-40% of my guys none of them are infected but some are hi risk and a lot are just scared. Crazy times for sure!

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Strongwork....my road hunting rig is pretty big, and gets a workout ,no doubt there, my neighbor is a G.C.,busier than ever now, preppers adding addtions to there propertys seem to big right now. My 3 knuckleheads work for him 6 days a week now that school has been cancelled..Essential work, Thankful for that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu