IDAHO BUCK DOWN

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
OK, some of you guys know my long time hunting partner TopBuck moved to Idaho. All you guys hunting local bucks have a better chance now. :D and the Idaho bucks are running scared.
This was his first chance to get out and chase some bucks around. He just sent me some pics as BAIT to make sure I come up and hunt with him next year.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    830.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4785.jpg
    IMG_4785.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 35
4x4 Down.................................
:eek:

Way to go Tim !

Idaho is wild, I had such a good time out there last year! It was so much fun

Good job topbuck!

I'll talk to John and LP. Maybe we can get a carpool going. Rick has a big outfitter's tent and all the trimmings for a comfortable camp.

I'll be heading there on October 7th to hunt with my brother, who just moved to Ola from Mulege, Baja California. (Now THAT's a big change in area). Looking forward to it big-time!

Nice work! I'm leaving socal on the 10th headed for Idaho. Got my general deer tag which is good for both Mule Deer and Whitetail. Can't wait!

White Smoke said:
I'll be heading there on October 7th to hunt with my brother, who just moved to Ola [size=18pt][size=24pt]from Mulege, Baja California[/size][/size]. (Now THAT's a big change in area). Looking forward to it big-time!

What American would live in Mexico in today's world?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu