Im BACK

Mac,

Old idea with the boat...A guy named Marcus (Chum) was the guy that made those homemade pulsators...I had a couple two...Traded for them...Then sold them...lol

Not worth making them anymore and I still use 2 of them. The new XS Pulsators use small lithium batteries and no external battery pack. You can throw it in your decoy bag and hike it in without all the weight.

Not worth making them anymore and I still use 2 of them. The new XS Pulsators use small lithium batteries and no external battery pack. You can throw it in your decoy bag and hike it in without all the weight.
Oh,duh.rt.technology,forgot! i could prolly lighten that with lithiums,huh.gd idea. Been awhile since i hobbied.

Reactions: nicapopolis
Oh,duh.rt.technology,forgot! i could prolly lighten that with lithiums,huh.gd idea. Been awhile since i hobbied.

Yup, you definitely can. You also could make an all in one unit like the XS pulsators. A lot of value in not having that bulky battery weight.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu