Im BACK

Must be afraid of competition.

Yup. I usually drive from Colorado just to hunt Wister snows.

You might want to read up on the many forums that have posted about the decline of snow goose hunting in the Imperial Valley. Most of the diehards have all moved their spreads up north.

Yup. I usually drive from Colorado just to hunt Wister snows.

You might want to read up on the many forums that have posted about the decline of snow goose hunting in the Imperial Valley. Most of the diehards have all moved their spreads up north.
I plan on it.seems it gets way better past fresno.just saying,i get it.been there.specs,too.oh yea.merced in a week.cant wait.

Mac,

White is white...Snow geese usually want big numbers of decoys...Rags used to work great when you put out a 1000+ (plus other stuff)...Now the boys are still putting out a 1000, but full bodies are the norm...Lots of work

Upland hunters are the worst.
Los banos slobs.bet these are jr.hunters.not being taught rt.this was a whole box? Not picked up.1204191609.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: ilovesprig
Lol,you guys prolly think im nuts. But i think this is a great idea? So ive had this boat forever,rt.and i been thinkin about attachin some kinda side wires and a head to retrieve those solid dead birds. Hammer me lemme know what ya'll think? Might put some motion out there,too!idk. Now watch it become the next best thingy.someone can steal my million dollar idea. I had to post this its been buggin me for yrs.1216191454.jpg1216191524.jpg

Last edited:
Of course i have this homemade thinymabob,that steve remembers from tof. I forget who it was? Idk,mcnamara maybe,i forget the post. He gave instuctions and i built one fer fitty bucks,works great have had it what like 5 or 6 yrs and still works awesome.1216191536.jpg

Reactions: ilovesprig
I’ve used a big topwater life a few times with treble hooks. Maybe tow a lure behind the boat. Who needs a dog anyways.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu