Im BACK

The rain filled up the camp ground ,from what i heard it was really bad like a 2 foot river. Davis had multiple ppl gettin stuck but others helped them get out.so it wasnt that bad,but enough to be annoying.i think most made it to their blind.

hunt partner, Alright ima throw a bone. I put in for a bunch o resi's and am gettin some. going to the grasslands 12/4.thats my birthday hunt,might do that solo.but 12/7 i got a 15 for banos. Anyone wanting to learn my strats is welcome,but im lookin for someone solid that has the ability to hunt without a dog and that wont quit.i hunt all day,so i dont want soneone just using me for a morning hunt then leave.if you have a dog awesome if u dont no biggy.i plan on hunting kern, los banos,mendota,merced,and Wister.im doing wed.,sat. Mostly ,maybe morning sun. Hunts before traffic gets bad. Lets GET R DONE!!!

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
1123190904.jpgso the guy in this picture showed up in paking lot 4.it was a dad and two kids. The dad pulled out a pellet gun and was pumping it and shooting it in the parking lot. When i was triing to work birds that were flying. The oldest was scouting and saying oh he has a nice spread.just ruining my resi.i yelled at them really guys.your not helping my situation.and they wouldnt leave.they sat there for like a hour.i finnally said "what do i have to call the hq" then they finally left. So i tried calling the hq.no answer and machine msg.were full. SO IF I HAD A EMERGENCY.NOONE WOULD HELP.THATS REALLY A BAD THING!!!
Also i would like to add that every blind i go to im picking up other ppls trash and empties.Come on guys.no wonder ppl quit duck hunting. Its these idiots that ruin it for the rest of us.

Oh,yea i got back to the hq and talked to them about it.and the guy told me oh, WE DONT EVEN HAVE A PHONE IN HERE? Thought to self,WTH!!!

To be honest, idk if i will go back to wister?
I can hunt other places without the drama.

Actually last year I pulled a decent blind at wister and when I got there someone had taken a shit in the blind that was made. It was a very pleasant surprise and it was a great spoony attractant
Not surprised at all... LOL

Working on a goose spread.got 30 of these and am gonna get the rest from a friend.my change to goose hunting.i have never focus just on that.so ima try something new to me. So it looks like im on a learning curve.1126190142.jpg

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu