Inactive Forums?

I’ve had a JHO account for 15+ years now. I don’t post much but I do remember a time when it saw a lot more activity. I don’t know any of the players there (or here) but I do enjoy reading along. Hunt Talk is the only other forum I visit and I enjoy it as well.

Oh Larry....you told me you were combing your hair!!!!!!

My mother, God rest her soul who was born in 1918 and taught me volumes about life as a poor daughter of a cattle rancher with nine sibling's in New Mexico during tough times and passed in 1979 told me if you have nothing good to say about someone just keep your mouth shut as that will speak volumes about them. So far that has worked for me...

Anyone know if TOF went tits up or, are they just moving AGAIN?

John,

Haven't heard from Scott in a long time and Mike's child was very sick...The server they had was the whole reason I left there...After being one of the 1st members, a moderator, and 21,000+ posts, it wouldn't allow me to log in...It was a great site for a long time...And like stated before, I made some lifelong friends.

Reactions: chessie
John,

Haven't heard from Scott in a long time and Mike's child was very sick...The server they had was the whole reason I left there...After being one of the 1st members, a moderator, and 21,000+ posts, it wouldn't allow me to log in...It was a great site for a long time...And like stated before, I made some lifelong friends.
Thanks, I'll give ODP a call.

TOF moved and changed the URL for the forums. If you use the old URL you can't get on. No notice sent out that I saw. I happen to stumble across the new URL.

someone posted to TOF yesterday. GDlover, assuming you didn't get my test?

someone posted to TOF yesterday. GDlover, assuming you didn't get my test?
Ya I got it but, didn't work. I contacted ODP and he told me to contact Jason at Bloodydecks, which I did, what he told me is useless to someone who knows jack about computers. So, now I have no idea. Hell with it I'm going bunny hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu