Jackrabbit hunt with some very high end PCP's

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys, been awhile since I have posted. I'm still here and have been very busy with reviewing many new model Airguns. I had the pleasure of hosting a friend to several days of hunting Jackrabbits. My friend Claudio who is here from Chile wanted to get out for our yearly hunt together. Claudio is a very accomplished world class shooter and carries numerous Airgun titles here as well as South America. We brought several very high end Airguns with several never before seen. Here is part one of two videos I hope some may enjoy. Cheers

Hardcore spot and stalk!!! Yes!

Thanks! Really fun time with some fair luck. Video I'm working on at the moment is of a folding .25 hunting rifle, should be done soon. It's been rediculously hot past week, really difficult hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu