Jackrabbit questions

Where is Larry when you need him? This humor is just not cutting it.

(Seriously, where are you G?)
I'm on PTO this week, getting back into D15 as much as i can manage thru out the week. Some harrowing adventures while out there. But... sounds like now is not yet quite the time to contribute to the boards again. Seeing a lot of leftover hatorade still flowin' around. So it just is what it is. Once all that bullshit subsides (if that's even possible) we'll see.

I'm on PTO this week, getting back into D15 as much as i can manage thru out the week. Some harrowing adventures while out there. But... sounds like now is not yet quite the time to contribute to the boards again. Seeing a lot of leftover hatorade still flowin' around. So it just is what it is. Once all that bullshit subsides (if that's even possible) we'll see.
Don’t worry about the hatorade, the forum is better when guys share their knowledge and adventures

RE: The Adventure... I'll leave you with this tidbit...

Have you ever looked over thru your 15's at some new additional Hunters that just arrived on the scene... only to find that one of them is pointing a Hunting Rifle DIRECTLY AT YOU?

RE: The Adventure... I'll leave you with this tidbit...

Have you ever looked over thru your 15's at some new additional Hunters that just arrived on the scene... only to find that one of them is pointing a Hunting Rifle DIRECTLY AT YOU?

Yes...And it's a scary thing... :D

Yes...And it's a scary thing... :D
Whoo lawdy you ain't lyin'! Then I had to yell out angrily to let them know he (later found out it was a *she*, dudes 14-15yo daughter) was pointing their rifle right at me! Didn't wanna give away my position, but had to! Long story shorter a 2x2 had cross the road over into this area and made it's way near to where I was at as they rolled up. Maybe 2 min later... POW!!!.,.. Me- Jumping in my skin "What The!?!?" The shot hit not far behind me. Maybe 15-20yds! Turns out this lil buck was 20yds upwind of me. I'm on a slope it curves more up to flat where he was so I wouldn't have seen him. Lot more to that story, but yeah. Her first buck too.

Let's just say I learned my ghillie suit is damn good... but that an Orange hat probably would have been damn better.

Whoo lawdy you ain't lyin'! Then I had to yell out angrily to let them know he (later found out it was a *she*, dudes 14-15yo daughter) was pointing their rifle right at me! Didn't wanna give away my position, but had to! Long story shorter a 2x2 had cross the road over into this area and made it's way near to where I was at as they rolled up. Maybe 2 min later... POW!!!.,.. Me- Jumping in my skin "What The!?!?" The shot hit not far behind me. Maybe 15-20yds! Turns out this lil buck was 20yds upwind of me. I'm on a slope it curves more up to flat where he was so I wouldn't have seen him. Lot more to that story, but yeah. Her first buck too.

Let's just say I learned my ghillie suit is damn good... but that an Orange hat probably would have been damn better.
That makes more sense, before I was wondering why someone wouldn’t use their binos if they were trying to identify something.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu