Join NWTF Today

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi Guys,

The National Wild turkey Federation is having a great offer right now.......Get either a knife set or a $25.00 gift card from Bass Pro Shop for joining NWTF.......That's a final cost of only 10 bucks.

You will need to be a member to apply for the turkey hunts at Lake Sutherland anyway.....So, a good time to join.

Also, by joining and living in SoCal, it gives us NWTF board members more fire power when we ask for grants from national......The San Diego chapter supports youth hunts, JAKES Day, and many other events.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

.http://app.streamsend.com/c/28064995/65009/DjGvtPL/wKBz?redirect_to=https://your.nwtf.org/membership/index.php?ref=membership&source=0&preselect=annual&utm_source=email_marketing_system&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=17annual05

.IMG_1205.JPG

Last edited:
hey steve is that a new rule for this year i dont recall having to be a member in previous draws, if so may want to highlight that info,!
theres always enough people pissed off for silly things like having a hunting license lol!

049eb2a9d66e2c7e373404f6f935958e.jpg

Yup

hey steve is that a new rule for this year i dont recall having to be a member in previous draws, if so may want to highlight that info,!
theres always enough people pissed off for silly things like having a hunting license lol!

Steve,

I'll check, but I thought by being a member, that covers the insurance required.......It may just be for the Santa Ysabel Youth Hunt that it's required by the kids & parents/guardians.

NWTF definitely wants your money. How many turkeys have they planted here in So. Cal?

NWTF definitely wants your money. How many turkeys have they planted here in So. Cal?

All that we have in San Diego Co.......1st off, DFG relocated turkeys with the financial & physical help of NWTF volunteers(1993).......Secondly, because it's Commiefornia, we can NOT transplant turkeys anymore because DFG was sued by the Plant Society & others......Do you think for a second, that we wouldn't want more turkeys in SoCal......San Bernardino NF also got turkeys......They did not make it for number of reasons......Despite the efforts of DFG & NWTF.

The San Diego Chapter of NWTF (the ONLY chapter in SoCal) does everything it can to enhance hunter opportunity for turkey hunters & the future of turkey hunting.

For instance.......We run the entire program for the San Diego Lakes hunting of turkeys at Lake Sutherland (Spring Turkey Tune-Up)......We run the entire program financially (along with SCI) and physically for the Santa Ysabel Youth Mentored Turkey Hunt at the Santa Ysabel Preserve......We run financially and physically the entire program for the JAKES Day at the Range at Escondido Fish & Game Assoc. complex.....We run the entire program for the Women in the Outdoors event held in Wynola.....And we run the entire program for Hunters Who Care program in Ramona for needy families at Christmas time.

WHAT DO YOU DO TO HELP US?

Last edited:
I think the NWTF is great , but there is also Hunting License , Upland Game Tag, Duck Stamp, taxes from Rifles and Shotguns, and taxes on ammunition , every hunter in this state helps with those things.
But seriously if it had not been for the NWTF , there would be no turkeys in comi-california. and I bet they the ANTI Christ Anti Hunters. want our way of life to end. I will join when I get a chance. Just because we need all the help we can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the support guys........We here in San Diego can use all the volunteer help we can get for these events......Our next meeting is Jan 24th in Poway at Filippi's Pizza.....Turkey season is only a few months away.

Let's talk turkey...........:blush:

.IMG_7392.JPG

Yes definitely join NWTF. Been a member since I was 13 :) The local chapter has grown tremendously from the days of having the turkey tune up at Eagle peak ranch gathering around a camp fire to having a great gathering every spring where people from other counties come down. I hear a few folks complain that nothing is being done in the county. If you want changes, join the chapter meeting and become part of the board. Steve and the other board members do an outstanding job making sure our children have a place to hunt and that adults can also have a chance too.

For everything that has been said above, I donated. Enjoy the hunt fellas.

Member. NWTF does great work, nationally and locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu