Join NWTF Today

And if you join now, you get one of these free...

4508496b702c556795884a0287fc827c.jpg

That pullover is a great value for the $40 membership renewal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2dogs1name
Our local Bass Pro Shop (Rancho Cucamonga) just donated to the spring tune-up again this year.....$100.00 gift card & print.....Please support our local sponsors & stores.

Reactions: 2dogs1name
Where'd u find that deal, right on the NWTF site? When I went to renew mine it just offered me the knife or a BPS gift card. Just curious.
Same here. I tried to join and only got the options of Bass Pro Shop Gift Card, Bass Pro Shop eGift Card, Knife Set.
NWTF fleece is cool!

Same here. I tried to join and only got the options of Bass Pro Shop Gift Card, Bass Pro Shop eGift Card, Knife Set.
NWTF fleece is cool!

The request to renew came a few months ago, with the offer and a deadline. They probably had a limited number made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my Bass Pro card in the mail. Great cause, and THANK YOU to NWTF for my daughter won the SAN DIEGO CHAPTER scholar ship for college.Now on to STATE. Prayers for Remington as she moves on to the next level. THANKS

Mark,

She is a outstanding representative of our local chapter.....All the best to her.

ps.....My youth turkey hunt with her is still one of my favorite and exciting turkey hunts I've ever had.

.IMG_0113.JPG

Man that was a great day, and I didn't even get to hunt. I can't decide her first deer or that turkey hunt.
Any day with her is a good day in the field. Thanks to you and the NWTF for making it happen

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu