Junior Strikes Again

AMBUSH

Mar 2, 2021
As some you guys know my kid has been laying the wood to turkeys for a few years now archery style.

This hunt started way slow by him sleeping in, then not a gobble for 3 hours. Then 5 minutes of action. This bird came in aggressive and pounded the decoy, till the boy cut the string.

Two arrows, two head shots, two birds, one to go. AND yes his beard total is about 15" more than mine this season.

20220403_123515.jpg
20220403_123526.jpg20220403_123223.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, take the kid to my honey holes and he slams. Hes been on two hunts this year, slept till 8 once. Cock blocker for sure.

I have some videos off my phone mp4 but when I upload it says it's not a video.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu