Just for the crow of it

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
This definitely wasn't the hunt of a lifetime but it was great fun for my 8 year old and puppy. We were out scouting some new coyote spots and were constantly seeing and hearing crows. Armed with 12 ga 7 1/2 high brass and my foxpro we decided to see what we could do. Within about 5 minutes we had about 10 birds freaking out in the air above us. For an eight year old this was the greatest sight and event ever. We nailed 2 after that the others stayed out of range. I will be carrying some 3" #4 on the next scouting trip could have got a few more for him. It was a great way to make hunting fun for both of them. After about 4 miles of hiking this made it all worth it for him and the pup.
I did the shooting, he will be taking his hunters safety soon and hopefully next year be carrying his own scatter gun. Great memories.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
I was reading about the post office. I almost want to do it just for the fun of it and the look on their face. Has anyone ever done it? Can I shove them into the drop box? Do you just bring a trash bag full and wait inline?

That's awesome. Love the pic of the two "pups" together. Way to make it fun for them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu