Kill it and Grill It BBQ and Campout.....August 14th

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

It's Official after talking to Janice at Lake Henshaw Resort...We've got the clubhouse and use of all the facilities for having a BBQ...Utensil's, paper plates, and all that kind of stuff will be provided with some side dishes and deserts...What I want to see are guys special recipes for wild game...I know I will be bringing frog legs, jalapeno dove, venison, bluefin, rabbit, wild turkey, and whatever else I have in the freezer...lol...Side dishes, deserts, and adult beverages are always welcome... :yum

Come up anytime and camp...The cooking starts around 4:30-5:00 Saturday.....:blush:

Couple pix of the last BBQ......;)

ps...Working on Janice to leave the lake open till 11:00 pm for catfishing.

. tof campout & bbq 067.JPG tof campout & bbq 073.JPG tof campout & bbq 071.JPG tof campout & bbq 076.JPG tof campout & bbq 079.JPG

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Wife will be having a baby right around then...but I can donate some elk if anybody wants to swing by and cook some up!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu