Kill it and Grill It BBQ and Campout.....August 14th

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

It's Official after talking to Janice at Lake Henshaw Resort...We've got the clubhouse and use of all the facilities for having a BBQ...Utensil's, paper plates, and all that kind of stuff will be provided with some side dishes and deserts...What I want to see are guys special recipes for wild game...I know I will be bringing frog legs, jalapeno dove, venison, bluefin, rabbit, wild turkey, and whatever else I have in the freezer...lol...Side dishes, deserts, and adult beverages are always welcome... :yum

Come up anytime and camp...The cooking starts around 4:30-5:00 Saturday.....:blush:

Couple pix of the last BBQ......;)

ps...Working on Janice to leave the lake open till 11:00 pm for catfishing.

.tof campout & bbq 067.JPGtof campout & bbq 073.JPGtof campout & bbq 071.JPGtof campout & bbq 076.JPGtof campout & bbq 079.JPG

Not to ask a dumb question but can I bring the salad shooter and play on the lake?

Reactions: ilovesprig
Can't wait for this event, should be some great food.

Wife will be having a baby right around then...but I can donate some elk if anybody wants to swing by and cook some up!

Okay…Janice has given the green light for fishing till 11:00 pm both Friday & Saturday nights

Lots of great responses on wild game being brought. Sure be a great event

Dibs on one of the pontoons!

Dustin,

That would be great fun at night....Just don't fall over board.
WILL there be BBQ'S /smoker ? and are you needing more salads or desserts

D,

They'll be BBQ's....No smokers to my knowledge....I am going to bring a Traeger...There is a stove & oven in the clubhouse....Salads, side dishes, and desserts are always welcome...Pot luck

Bring adult beverages or whatever you like to drink for a rousing good time... :innocent:

.super bowl 2010 028.JPG

If I make it ? I can bring it - if ya need it,

Attachments

• 16277869389736722743731355459897.jpg
    16277869389736722743731355459897.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 6

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu