Kill it and Grill it canceled.......8-14-21

Covid is a real deal dude. I’m not an anti vaxer, vaccines are great got stuck with the needle many times as a child I’m sure you did as well. I’m sure we both agree on that.

as far as people not getting vaccinated being the problem, choosing to vaccinate is to protect your self from sever disease and that’s all it should be.

two sides to every coin Fred.
Stik... All the Swords laid out at this point between you and I need to be laid down right here and now if both parties agree to do so. Don't attack me and I won't come back at you. I met you many years ago and we got along for the few minutes I spent with your pup. I have little to no hate in my heart but I will not stand down to insults to my views and stature at this point in my life. I'm willing to discuss topics but if you attack and insult me I will not back down.

Stik, I would invite you come out to the ranch ( maybe NBK could come out as well) in the next few months and we check and train your pup on snakes at no charge. Maybe we could share a beer and maybe shoot a couple of vermim and make it right. I'm here let me know what works..

Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK
@Snake Charmer

Fred, I’m sure your a good dude and we would get along fine, matter of fact around a camp fire your the type of guy to conversate with and make hunting camp great.

you snaked trained my dog once for 5 mins and I paid you In Winchester. That’s about the extent of our I n person communication.
When I was 23 years old with no clue starving for information yea we communicated about dog training. My dog is 10 years old and great, I do not strive for perfection with her and she does what I need.

you called out 100 million people and I’m sure close to half the people on this forum.
we can agree to disagree.

Your not a bad guy by any means but I also stand for what I believe. To be honest me and you are pretty dam close on our views on covid and the situation we are in but this is America and everyone has a body and everyone has a choice.

I can not wait for September north bound I am.

Last edited:
Lol Somehow i missed this thread. LOL 30 more pages someone??

@Snake Charmer I think @doccherry summed it up right on the other thread about the vaccine. Yes, it has a significant impact / helps now...but at an unknown future cost. Imagine your kids or grandkids getting autoimmune diseases, cancer at young ages in the next 10 or so years. For those of us in our early 30's and younger, that is a bigger risk than the disease itself.

Healthy young people don't really need the vaccine for themselves. They are being pressured to gamble their future for the sake of others...I think that is where many get anti like @Stikbrandon.

It drives me crazy that this gets politicized for power from both sides instead of looking at the facts and understanding why each side made the choice that they do...and respect it even if you disagree.

I may get the vaccine but I sure as hell will not let my kids get it if approved for young kids.

Lol Somehow i missed this thread. LOL 30 more pages someone??

@Snake Charmer I think @doccherry summed it up right on the other thread about the vaccine. Yes, it has a significant impact / helps now...but at an unknown future cost. Imagine your kids or grandkids getting autoimmune diseases, cancer at young ages in the next 10 or so years. For those of us in our early 30's and younger, that is a bigger risk than the disease itself.

Healthy young people don't really need the vaccine for themselves. They are being pressured to gamble their future for the sake of others...I think that is where many get anti like @Stikbrandon.

It drives me crazy that this gets politicized for power from both sides instead of looking at the facts and understanding why each side made the choice that they do...and respect it even if you disagree.

I may get the vaccine but I sure as hell will not let my kids get it if approved for young kids.
AMEN BROTHER

sorry about the cook out, bad state of affairs,
listen I saw Ricks (IVhunters) and Freds (Snake Charmers ) comments and I was pissed, how ever I did this, I ignored it. because it is, just starting bad blood.
I never attack any one because I have a different view.
there is a trend that it is the un vaccinated that is causing the all the trouble, no it is not , it's mad scientist playing like god and creating these deadly diseases and blaming it on bats.
time will tell gentlemen who is right and who is wrong. while technology is great, it is flawed because it's created by humans.
we may in fact may be the start of the walking dead. some of us may be dead and we don't know it yet. god bless.

Reactions: TeamRoper
Boy i almost left this morning hooked up and ready to roll.. Just a bummer. Thanks Steve for all you do.....Stay safe everyone gave hugs to your love one. And im grateful for my friends. Each and every day....

DU dinner was packed last night. I brought all 5 of my super spreaders. Came home with a 12ga A300 and a custom DU CZ 20ga OU + lots of other raffle prizes. The kids made out like bandits. Fun night.

Side note: I have wanted an A300 since Argentina anything that can eat that ammo and have no issues is worth owning.
32C13AC1-6D2C-4CEE-908A-82BD3FCF7822.jpegE45A5604-F844-4FE9-A8F1-A14F8546FBA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Stik, You and I became alienated a long time ago but you just don't give up trying to be right on every level . Once again you talk out your ass. I have not missed a day of work since this started and have put myself out there and made living with more time off my ranch than home. Free will has nothing to do with it, stupidity and not accepting the facts that are being presented and assimilating them has put us where we are today . I wish you well. Good luck to you.
Exercising free will is what this country is supposed to be about, and I don't need anyone saving me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
sorry about the cook out, bad state of affairs,
listen I saw Ricks (IVhunters) and Freds (Snake Charmers ) comments and I was pissed, how ever I did this, I ignored it. because it is, just starting bad blood.
I never attack any one because I have a different view.
there is a trend that it is the un vaccinated that is causing the all the trouble, no it is not , it's mad scientist playing like god and creating these deadly diseases and blaming it on bats.
time will tell gentlemen who is right and who is wrong. while technology is great, it is flawed because it's created by humans.
we may in fact may be the start of the walking dead. some of us may be dead and we don't know it yet. god bless.
So whos gonna be the Zombies? The vaccinated or non vaccinated?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu