Know Your Ducks Part 2

He ain't much in the looks department, but he is fast, strong, and loves to retrieve.....

Attachments

• IMG_8879.JPG
    IMG_8879.JPG
    653 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8888.JPG
    IMG_8888.JPG
    550.8 KB · Views: 58
ilovesprig said:
He ain't much in the looks department, but he is fast, strong, and loves to retrieve.....

That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BakoHNTR said:
He looks pretty proud of bringing all those ducks back! Nice looking dog.

Ooh he didn't bring those back.... Steve just likes the company.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

little known fact that chocolate aka brown labs are a result of breeding a black lab and a weimaraner

cant remember if i posted this one... lets see you guys ID this bird and yes i know what it is

Aeon said:
little known fact that chocolate aka brown labs are a result of breeding a black lab and a weimaraner

cant remember if i posted this one... lets see you guys ID this bird and yes i know what it is
It belongs on the wall whatever it is...

Gadwall/redhead?

nicapopolis said:
Aeon said:

It belongs on the wall whatever it is...

Gadwall/redhead?

My guess would be a redhead.

I'm throwing in the gad cross because gads can get that black neck band.

Sprig, bak.... This is a real low dollar doggy right here!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 80
Even though mallards will screw just about anything. I really doubt a gadwall would breed with a diver.....2 cents

ilovesprig said:
Even though mallards will screw just about anything. I really doubt a gadwall would breed with a diver.....2 cents
I agree with you Steve. It would be an odd combo that is for sure. I am just trying to justify where the black is coming from.

nicapopolis said:
ilovesprig said:
I agree with you Steve. It would be an odd combo that is for sure. I am just trying to justify where the black is coming from.

The wood shed?

Not saying it with absolute authority but the best call is a eclipse phase red head.

It was cooked and chewed up

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu