La Mesa Riot Footage

I have friend of a friend
Had a sad story. He was 18 years old at the time.
A guy was trying to break down the door and was after his younger sister
He we warned him he would shoot if he broke in.the guy broke open the door.
He shot him.
After the police arrived , investigating the death of the intruder.
He told the police he warned him not
To break in or he would shoot him.
He was arrested and the judge gave him
Ten years.
The moral of the story loose lips sinks ships.
The detective used his words against him.
If this happens to any one. Don't be saying stuff on the internet that they can and will use it against you.
If you shoot an intruder , don't say any thing. You feared for your life. And you need a lawyer.
It is a true story, this incident ruined his life. He had a felony.
Yep Remember once its on the net its there forever !! Up here in El Do county we got a great sheriff he brought in the National Guard they are actually less than a mile from my house locked and loaded standing on the street corners its an awesome sight !!! Some of these Antifa scum put a threat on the net and actually went into neighbor hoods up here taking pictures of houses about 20 of them , one of the homeowners in that area confronted them about what they were doing they said they work for dream homes and were scouting the area for potential homes !!! Alls I can say is happy hunting :)

Last edited:
I actually don't think the national guard being on corners is awesome at all, what would be awesome is if we were allowed to open carry and we could protect our own places though show of force in these situations. These are the exact situations that open carry should be used, not the idiots who want to walk around with a rifle on the average day cause it's my right, those types didn't do us any favors.

This is a masterpiece! Look at it, so well orchestrated.
Google Unconventional Warfare pocket book. Classic!
Who is the enemy? Well it’s the US government. Wait are they utilizing military force on their citizens? Is not that what they impose their might on other countries for? Is the USG de legitimized now?
Gun toting God fearing freedom fighters like LE and military are the enemy be cause they are nationalists? Anyone even the FD are fascists now?
Be safe. God bless America.

I actually don't think the national guard being on corners is awesome at all, what would be awesome is if we were allowed to open carry and we could protect our own places though show of force in these situations. These are the exact situations that open carry should be used, not the idiots who want to walk around with a rifle on the average day cause it's my right, those types didn't do us any favors.
Yea I agree it would be better if they let us open carry . They actually do in Indiana once again that will never happen in this State .

Reactions: WaterDog
If you really want to your blood pressure up do a net search on George Floyd's Criminal Record. That will have you kicking a treehugger....insanity there is just no other words. Then if you really want to send yourself over a cliff look at the latest FBI report on Crime and who commits it.... and if BLM so much how come they murder themselves by the 100's every week and slaughter the innocent by the million every year? Oh and btw, you have a "White or Asian" child getting ready to go to their dream college and they have a 4.0 gpa but the black kid has a 2.0 gpa...Guess who is going to that college? Black Lives Matter is an Oxymoron. And yes I am a little pissed off but I am no bigoted racist, I am in a mixed marriage so don't go there with me. I am just pointing out the facts of life and the truth hurts. Another point I want to make is about 600,000 white men gave their lives to free the slaves, you and your white privilege...but hey all of that can be thrown away by one bad cop arresting a violent career criminal. Yea Commies Yea Democrats Yea and your wokeness you ignorant dump muther...
But there is some good news, Roger Goodell has FREED up your Sundays! God Bless and Enjoy your weekend!

If you really want to your blood pressure up do a net search on George Floyd's Criminal Record. That will have you kicking a treehugger....insanity there is just no other words. Then if you really want to send yourself over a cliff look at the latest FBI report on Crime and who commits it.... and if BLM so much how come they murder themselves by the 100's every week and slaughter the innocent by the million every year? Oh and btw, you have a "White or Asian" child getting ready to go to their dream college and they have a 4.0 gpa but the black kid has a 2.0 gpa...Guess who is going to that college? Black Lives Matter is an Oxymoron. And yes I am a little pissed off but I am no bigoted racist, I am in a mixed marriage so don't go there with me. I am just pointing out the facts of life and the truth hurts. Another point I want to make is about 600,000 white men gave their lives to free the slaves, you and your white privilege...but hey all of that can be thrown away by one bad cop arresting a violent career criminal. Yea Commies Yea Democrats Yea and your wokeness you ignorant dump muther...
But there is some good news, Roger Goodell has FREED up your Sundays! God Bless and Enjoy your weekend!
and people don't realize it was the republican party that freed the slaves

And the KKK were democrats...But, don't confuse them with the facts.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu