La Mesa Riot Footage

In his own words: "To bring real change, we both have to highlight a problem and make people in power uncomfortable, former President Barack Obama. And this piece of SH*T didn't do anything for racism for his entire 8 years in office.
Wrong. He made race relations much worse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

One of my employees shoots on location footage and sells it to the media. The only station that bought any of this was Fox. Pretty sad to watch.

@Truduct those parking spaces in the opening scene of this clip is where my wife parked for the last year while going to school. Those knuckleheads destroyed California Hair Design Academy. Hit close to home. Did you also see the burnt down Randall Lamb? Mechanical Engineering firm we work with often. Buddy worked there. He's an avid outdoorsman and die hard fly fisherman.....37114.jpeg

On the bright side at least there was two or three people trying to put a fire out at one point, why can't their actions be more contagious?
Also I'd really like to know the main scumbags that are instigating these sorts of things to be worse, like who delivers a pallet of bricks to protest zones?

Reactions: Dawnandusk
On the bright side at least there was two or three people trying to put a fire out at one point, why can't their actions be more contagious?
Also I'd really like to know the main scumbags that are instigating these sorts of things to be worse, like who delivers a pallet of bricks to protest zones?

And who funds these scumbags to organize the looters...
That's important too.

I watched 1 minute of the video and couldn't watch any more. It is so clear that this IS NOT about protesting the for the killing of George Floyd. This is madness, and a mad dog has to be dealth with.

Fabian,

This has nothing to do with George Floyd...This is all about bringing chaos to our country...Divide and conquer.... :mad:

Last edited:
I cant watch this shit I'm to full of anger all week. Yes there doing a great job on the divide and building a lot of hate in us true red blooded Americans. the conquer part will not happen and probably wont end pretty or they way these doped up terrorists think it will end for them.......... stay safe keep them lock and loaded and protect your love ones.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Everyone is piling on Trump. Democrats, ex-military, etc. They are using it to get Trump out, which tells me they know he will be reelected. They are willing to let the country be destroyed for their political aims. How can these people look at the chaos and looting and link it to Trump? Absurd.

Like our so called leaders of this country always say, Our youth is the future of our country. Do they actually know just how fing right they are. SDLIVIN, more than the parents, blame the public school system.
By blaming the public school systyem aren't you in fact, blaming the parents? Parents send their kids to the public schools, no?

Reactions: WaterDog
I cant watch this shit I'm to full of anger all week. Yes there doing a great job on the divide and building a lot of hate in us true red blooded Americans. the conquer part will not happen and probably wont end pretty or they way these doped up terrorists think it will end for them.......... stay safe keep them lock and loaded and protect your love ones.

Nice sentiments, but just hollow words we "patriots" say. There is no push back, and there probably won't be. I don't understand how this country ever produced George Washington and the other heroes of the American Revolution.

Not hollow up here Bro we have alot of us been on main street at night..... I live up in the hills bro not the city and this shit isn't happening up here we are standing proudly with our LEO's since we got word of potential looting. It's sad to see what's happening down in the cities with more Dems than good old boys. I pray for you guys.... ok back to work for me....

CAL’NDN does not speak hollow words. If I needed someone to cover my 6 , I know I could count on him. But this whole site is all about words. Not much we can do as individuals to affect the out of control rioters and looter and other thugs. We don’t have a definite defined mission nor a leader to rally people and direct them. Any action we take individually we go to jail. The exception being defense of our home and family. Even then we may end up in jail depending on circumstances. In any event I wouldn’t hesitate to defend me, my family or home and am well prepared to do so.

CAL’NDN does not speak hollow words. If I needed someone to cover my 6 , I know I could count on him. But this whole site is all about words. Not much we can do as individuals to affect the out of control rioters and looter and other thugs. We don’t have a definite defined mission nor a leader to rally people and direct them. Any action we take individually we go to jail. The exception being defense of our home and family. Even then we may end up in jail depending on circumstances. In any event I wouldn’t hesitate to defend me, my family or home and am well prepared to do so.
Yes, we need a movement, not individual actors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have said/written this before... its depressing and infuriating to see our nation caught up in a crisis just like some Third World nation. With idiot criminals like these we don't need to fear Russia our China because our enemy is within.
As far as defending our homes and families, just remember and keep a clear mind on how you later articulate the threat against you, all the little details will matter Lets pray it doesn't get to this, but these criminals have been emboldened by the politicians into believing they are the good guys and this is their moment.

I have friend of a friend
Had a sad story. He was 18 years old at the time.
A guy was trying to break down the door and was after his younger sister
He we warned him he would shoot if he broke in.the guy broke open the door.
He shot him.
After the police arrived , investigating the death of the intruder.
He told the police he warned him not
To break in or he would shoot him.
He was arrested and the judge gave him
Ten years.
The moral of the story loose lips sinks ships.
The detective used his words against him.
If this happens to any one. Don't be saying stuff on the internet that they can and will use it against you.
If you shoot an intruder , don't say any thing. You feared for your life. And you need a lawyer.
It is a true story, this incident ruined his life. He had a felony.

When you take a ccw class you learn what circumstances you can use deadly force and what to do afterwards. You also get ccw insurance to cover court costs and if you are sued. And almost 100% when you use a gun the victim or family will sue you no matter what the circumstances. It’s also a good idea to take a home defense course, you will learn a lot and it may save your ass. Even if you know a lot about guns you’ll learn a lot more in these courses.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu