Large update to SCH completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Janitor

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2014
Ok, we just did a very large update to the site. you will notice a few changes in how the site works but its more or less the same. We will be doing a few style changes over the next few days. if you notice something odd let me know :) in this thread

thanks for your support

the SCH team

give me a few.. they changed a LOT of stuff this time and it broke all the links to the images and banners and blah blah....

Reactions: outdoorhero42
Ok, we just did a very large update to the site. you will notice a few changes in how the site works but its more or less the same. We will be doing a few style changes over the next few days. if you notice something odd let me know :) in this thread

thanks for your support

the SCH team
Could you change the military camo background to realtree? Just kidding....

Reactions: outdoorhero42
The positioning of the header "cover photo" is off. I only see the bottom part of the wing. The topmost toolbar which offers accounts/conversations/alerts is covering-up most of that birds body on my display. BTW, My current screen size is 1920 x 1080.

Perhaps that pic can be nested within an element such that it is rendered scaled to its containing window? To ensure that the complete width of the photo is always visible to the users? Then adjust the photo accordingly in an editor?

The positioning of the header "cover photo" is off. I only see the bottom part of the wing. The topmost toolbar which offers accounts/conversations/alerts is covering-up most of that birds body on my display. BTW, My current screen size is 1920 x 1080.

Perhaps that pic can be nested within an element such that it is rendered scaled to its containing window? To ensure that the complete width of the photo is always visible to the users? Then adjust the photo accordingly in an editor?
Naw i was playing with the forum max width. Once i settle I'll fix the header image. I put it there for @ilovesprig he loves Them birds

Thats what im talkin bout!!! Im never shooting a large mammal again after seeing that pic!!! Im all dove all the time from hear on!! Just hope somebody on this site can show me the ropes and set me up with some secret spots!! Its on!

May be the blackout line on top could be removed and leave only the three buttons on the upper right corner.

Thats what im talkin bout!!! Im never shooting a large mammal again after seeing that pic!!! Im all dove all the time from hear on!! Just hope somebody on this site can show me the ropes and set me up with some secret spots!! Its on!
I dont know where you live..but honestly....going for Dove where all other people go is not a bad thing..the more people shoot at the birds the more they move around and fly over your head. So just ask where most people where you live go (ask a gun shop or an outdoor gear store). Show up and watch others. You will see that there is no secret spot needed...find public land, trees, some farm land close by, a little water and you are set..go freaking early!!!

I dont know where you live..but honestly....going for Dove where all other people go is not a bad thing..the more people shoot at the birds the more they move around and fly over your head. So just ask where most people where you live go (ask a gun shop or an outdoor gear store). Show up and watch others. You will see that there is no secret spot needed...find public land, trees, some farm land close by, a little water and you are set..go freaking early!!!

Don't get sucked in....This guy is the greatest "Dove shooter" in history...…..;)

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Thanks for having my back stevo...have winchester 101 O/U in 20gauge...will travel for dove!!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu