LARRY ELDER..

Remember the brain dead libs. wanted trump impeached from day one. especially, no justice no peace Waters. hundreds of millions wasted and they knew it would never happen but they kept right on wasting tax payers money. With something like 68 % of Californias being Dem. it only figures he will stay in office. People are blinded by their political believes and Dems just love having their taxes raised. I will never ever understand that mindset.

Well...there goes Larry... Newsome paying folks to dig up the dirt ...Screenshot_20210826-151640~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how they said he was the black face of white supremacy. What??!!!

Digging up dirt with two weeks to go........someone is worried. Biden said he would come here to campaign for Newsom.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If we really want Newsom removed we need to get behind the leading candidate and support him even if he is not your first or second choice and the state Republican Party needs to endorse him. We won't win if people don't vote because voters are butt hurt about their boy not getting the nod. Just getting everyone to vote will do no good if the vote is so spread out amongst the long list of candidates there will be no clear winner on our side. The party needs to back one candidate, the one with the best chance of removing Newsom, and that person is Larry.
You are 100% spot on , the Dems know this and make it happen , we seen it during the mock presidential campaingn this year. Phone calls were made , meetings were made and one by one the Dems dropped out leaving the one and only Biden.

So as stated earlier where is our Republican leadership ?, phone calls need to be made . If this recall is to be successful we MUST as a whole get behind ONE candidate . As a candidate IF you really care about CALIFORNIA then swallow your pride and back the candidate that not only is the most likey to be successful but the best candidate for California.

Back