LARRY ELDER..

WHERE THE F*CK IS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN THIS RECALL?....EVERY DAY I HEAR UNIONS AND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DEFENDING NEWSOM....HAVE THEY TOTALLY GIVEN UP IN CALIFORNIA?....THEY HAVEN'T (TOO MY KNOWLEDGE) BACKED ANYONE EITHER.... :mad:

LARRY ELDER FOR GOVERNOR.......:blush:

I have seen one, 1. spot on local TV, and it featured Larry making his argument for why he will be better for Cal. than what we currently have. Oh, I had my Recall Newsom sign taken from my lawn last night. Hate crime for sure. They keep making my case for me about how childish they are.

I have seen one, 1. spot on local TV, and it featured Larry making his argument for why he will be better for Cal. than what we currently have. Oh, I had my Recall Newsom sign taken from my lawn last night. Hate crime for sure. They keep making my case for me about how childish they are.
electrify the sign

WHERE THE F*CK IS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN THIS RECALL?....EVERY DAY I HEAR UNIONS AND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DEFENDING NEWSOM....HAVE THEY TOTALLY GIVEN UP IN CALIFORNIA?....THEY HAVEN'T (TOO MY KNOWLEDGE) BACKED ANYONE EITHER.... :mad:

My hypothesis is that the party officials really want Cox or Faulconer but are afraid they’ll be embarrassed if they endorse them and Elder wins.

My hypothesis is that the party officials really want Cox or Faulconer but are afraid they’ll be embarrassed if they endorse them and Elder wins.

Your probably spot on......Don't know too much about Cox, but down in in San Diego, he's a fence walker....Not quite a RINO, but afraid to say or do anything because it might upset someone......Both better than Newsom

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded

They said they wouldn't endorse any candidate. Strange strategy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They said they wouldn't endorse any candidate. Strange strategy.
With all due respect it’s the right strategy. If they endorse one candidate, say Kevin kiley, then supporters of the other candidates are less likely to vote in the recall. They want high turnout among republicans, not to split votes and make some voters stay home because they’re angry or don’t think their candidate will win.

Reactions: MJB
With all due respect it’s the right strategy. If they endorse one candidate, say Kevin kiley, then supporters of the other candidates are less likely to vote in the recall. They want high turnout among republicans, not to split votes and make some voters stay home because they’re angry or don’t think their candidate will win.

You're probably right....The 1st step and really the only step that matters, is getting Newsom out...Like I said, anyone one of the 3 or maybe 4 Republican candidates is a start to better governing in Cali.

Reactions: sportyg
If we really want Newsom removed we need to get behind the leading candidate and support him even if he is not your first or second choice and the state Republican Party needs to endorse him. We won't win if people don't vote because voters are butt hurt about their boy not getting the nod. Just getting everyone to vote will do no good if the vote is so spread out amongst the long list of candidates there will be no clear winner on our side. The party needs to back one candidate, the one with the best chance of removing Newsom, and that person is Larry.

Newsom looks extremely worried-uncomfortable in recent interviews. In one interview it looked like he had a tear in the corner of his eye. I really enjoyed seeing him like that. I guess the gravy train doesn't have to go on forever, eh, Gavin?

Newsom looks extremely worried-uncomfortable in recent interviews. In one interview it looked like he had a tear in the corner of his eye. I really enjoyed seeing him like that. I guess the gravy train doesn't have to go on forever, eh, Gavin?

we the people need to exert our power and do this to all rinos, and dems that have been office to long, from voter fraud

Newsom will not get recalled. Waste of time and money.
Impeaching Trump twice was a waste of money. IF Newsome does not get ousted then I will be more inclined to agree with you, but until then...

Even if he does not get recalled, this might give a little momentum to more conservative management of this state and bring forth some better candidates during the next election.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu