LAST DAY COUES BUCK DOWN!!!

The horror stevo...the horror..
Paying for that hunt is not for me when I finally draw my sheep tag I am going just like all my other hunts DIY. I will carve out the whole month to hunt and spend every available weekend in the summer scouting. I like guides but that tag is special and it will mean a lot more to me DIY. Even if that means I don't shoot the biggest sheep on the mountain.

Reactions: Jdub760 and Zak
Have you guys considered going to sheep show and entering the <1 club? Lol it seems those are you best odds at drawing outside of the unlimited tags.

I never had a desire to hunt a sheep until this year, when I saw some on my way to CO.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu