LAST DAY COUES BUCK DOWN!!!

Thanks fellas, pretty sore this morning .just standing there for a couple of days watching the dudes work is mentally and physically exhausting...as i kicked them out of the house for school this morning i felt a little bad knowing that i was gonna put on my snuggie and pour a cup of coffee and watch my 9ers beat the saints in there house with my hound moose on my lap.....nah..i dont feel bad..im compiling a list of chores for them as soon as they get home to be completed before they go to there jobs...im a giver.
And that my friend is exactly why they have grown into responsible young adults.

Reactions: HATCHET1
And that my friend is exactly why they have grown into responsible young adults.
Thanks buddy, they are WAY more well centered and on point than i ever was at there age..lot of thier mama in them..HA!

17112.jpegO....its blown up from about 2000yds..heres the original for the folks that are not in 4k..

Reactions: ilovesprig
Did he seriously just ask who is Bob Ross? "Happy Little Trees..." doesn't ring a bell?

No Larry..it doesnt, not a fan.

Pretty sure everybody at one time or another watched this guy on TV as a kid. They even put up on Netflix his series again since he was showing up on all kinda Memes. You should check it out. Even more cool to watch as an adult.

Been chasing that tag in several states for 25 years...theres always hope bro!!

Or if you have an extra 60-70 grand+ just hanging around, you can get one...That's a lot of forkies, Matty…...;)

.https://worldwidetrophyadventures.com/outfitter-profile?hunt_id=1120

Below is a pic of death row...where he toook his final nap....hellacious country, not to be traversed by flatlanders,or fng,s, one must be part goat or extremely athletic to make the journey there for the recovery, hence me staying back and watching from afar...menacing young men for sure...kids are great.20191207_144704.jpg20191208_093422.jpg

Last edited:
Damn... for that price better be a buncha hookers and blow all up in that ranch for after the hunt!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu