Last weekend for 16ers...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Who's going Hard till dark ion Sunday?? Come on fellas...you got this!!! FINISH!!... 3000 tags out there..light work . ***Stevo..can you post the snippet from animal house...about when the tuff gets going....and the Germans bombed pearl harbor!!**.. one of my favorites!! HA!! Good luck fellas...I'm on the couch all weekend watching football .getting fat....ERR!! LOL.

Who's going Hard till dark ion Sunday?? Come on fellas...you got this!!! FINISH!!... ***Stevo..can you post the snippet from animal house...about when the tuff gets going....and the Germans bombed pearl harbor!!**.. one of my favorites!! HA!! Good luck fellas...I'm on the couch all weekend watching football .getting fat....ERR!! LOL.

Matt,

I'm in Amarillo, Texas....It was supposed to be a sandhill crane hunt...Well, it's cold as hell and they have left the building...Plan "B" coming up........ :blush:

ps...The "16" has been good to me....;)

.IMG_7101.JPG

Reactions: HATCHET1
Dude... seriously
.not a bad plan ..them fuckers should still have boners...find you a road doe and stay on her...I see Dead things in your Future...

Reactions: TRICER
I don’t want to but yes me and the 14yo will be out well before sunrise. Plan is to not go far from the truck and let the glass do the walking. The long hikes have not done us any favors this season.
Same. I went to the nastiest spot i've been to last weekend and got smoked. Every hunt has left me sore this year.

I need to adapt. Honestly, if I hunted half as hard but went out twice as much I would be miles ahead.

Working smarter...not harder ...is what grandpa use to say...I miss grandpa....Get out there and finish guys!!! You got about 22-23 hours of actual hunt time left in the season!? You can do this!! I'm counting on you !!

Same. I went to the nastiest spot i've been to last weekend and got smoked. Every hunt has left me sore this year.

I need to adapt. Honestly, if I hunted half as hard but went out twice as much I would be miles ahead.
No joke I have not been closer than 2 miles from the truck all season, except for the day that we killed my kids doe we were maybe a half mile deep truck in view.

My Advice from this year: “The deer are where they are and you will find them where they are, not where you think they are, because wherever you are is not where they are”

Last edited:
No joke I have not been closer than 2 miles from the truck all season, except for the day that we killed my kids doe we were maybe a half mile deep truck in view.

My Advice from this year: “The deer are where they are and you will find them where they are, not where you think they are, because wherever you are is not where they are”
I’m confused. But I get it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu