late Az rifle elk

Well today's the last day of the hunt. The bulls been getting to the treeline earlier and earlier everyday. Glasses up 3 bulls this am and ran 2 miles trying to cut em off, we got our exercise in again today!!! Still hunting, NBK is going to download a few more pics ...

Well our evening hunts have been pretty tough and our last evening in the woods wasn't any different.My client is on his way back to Nevada to make tag soup.The unseasonably warm weather made it tough(mid 60's daytime and never got below 32 at night) but we made the best of it.We saw over 100 bulls in 7 days of hunting but only found a handful that he was willing to shoot and just couldn't get it done.That's why we call it hunting.We were 2 out of 4 in camp.My kid put a client on a 350 last night,i'll try to get a pic or 2 posted.Over and out....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu