lighting trout

Invisible man said:
They are pretty cool looking. I been thinking about hitting Cuyamaka lately. Anyone heard if I ts on or not?
Cuyamacas was good a few weeks ago I know a guy who got a 10 and a 12 in the same day. I don't know if it's any good right now tho

They only fish plastics Ilovesprig, mainly BLines, Drews customs, and Berkley stuff. These fish fight really hard And are big and healthy. My little guy farmed a solid 6 pound he fought for 5 minutes just out of the Nets reach.

Shake N Bake said:
They only fish plastics Ilovesprig, mainly BLines, Drews customs, and Berkley stuff. These fish fight really hard And are big and healthy. My little guy farmed a solid 6 pound he fought for 5 minutes just out of the Nets reach.

Love the young guns throwing the artificials......Good job.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu