Listening to the Trump indictment...

Moose on the other hand ..Well...hezs just Moose..we don't talk about him to much...Mamas boy..

View attachment 58788
We think he may be you know..AC/DC...?? Goes both ways...poor fella sure gets confused sometimes..BLUE puts him right is his place when he starts sniffing around the wrong hole...damn dog..uggh

Not taking sides on this one. Should Trump have had documents absolutely not. But neither should have Biden or Pence. I bet if you searched Obama, Bush, Clinton they would all have documents. If you listen to the mainstream media and look at what they post video wise it would look like Trump had a warehouse full of documents NOT TRUE. Know one knows what he had it is all speculation by left leaning media. This whole political polarizing BS needs to stop. Never has a president had to put up with the amount of lies and political hit jobs that Trump has had to put up with since before he was in office and still going on.
I also believed it wasn't fair that Trump had to deal with an Indictment just for being found in possession of the documents. Believe me, I might not like the guy but I am fair. So, I researched the issue a little more.

The problem seems to be that while the other presidents and Pence had docs of sensitive not declassified nature, when they were asked to return them they did. They also allowed investigators to go in and take the stuff.

When Trump received the letter from the DOJ letting him know he needed to return the documents he had in his possession, Trump being Trump told them in so many words.."nothing to see here", he said the docs were his and told his lawyers, to tell The government there was nothing sensitive or declassified in the boxes. The DOJ issued a subpoena after they repeatedly asked him to return the docs and Trump ignored the subpoena. The Feds then had to go into his place and take the stuff back. Eventually, they found some of the docs to be not declassified.

One could argue that Trump's actions were not a big deal or that since he was the president before he had rights over those documents..But unfortunately for him and good for us the people, the law doesn't work that way.

Lying to the feds, ignoring the subpoena, and obstructing justice is the reason why he is being indicted...and by the way, it raises suspicions of what exactly he wanted to do with the documents if anything?

To me it all makes sense. If Trump would have let the feds go in and grab the stuff from day one like the others did, this would not have happened.

Not taking sides on this one. Should Trump have had documents absolutely not. But neither should have Biden or Pence. I bet if you searched Obama, Bush, Clinton they would all have documents. If you listen to the mainstream media and look at what they post video wise it would look like Trump had a warehouse full of documents NOT TRUE. Know one knows what he had it is all speculation by left leaning media. This whole political polarizing BS needs to stop. Never has a president had to put up with the amount of lies and political hit jobs that Trump has had to put up with since before he was in office and still going on.
Yup, It started when he announced he was running for president. And the hateful left has not stopped, nor will they.

I also believed it wasn't fair that Trump had to deal with an Indictment just for being found in possession of the documents. Believe me, I might not like the guy but I am fair. So, I researched the issue a little more.

The problem seems to be that while the other presidents and Pence had docs of sensitive not declassified nature, when they were asked to return them they did. They also allowed investigators to go in and take the stuff.

When Trump received the letter from the DOJ letting him know he needed to return the documents he had in his possession, Trump being Trump told them in so many words.."nothing to see here", he said the docs were his and told his lawyers, to tell The government there was nothing sensitive or declassified in the boxes. The DOJ issued a subpoena after they repeatedly asked him to return the docs and Trump ignored the subpoena. The Feds then had to go into his place and take the stuff back. Eventually, they found some of the docs to be not declassified.

One could argue that Trump's actions were not a big deal or that since he was the president before he had rights over those documents..But unfortunately for him and good for us the people, the law doesn't work that way.

Lying to the feds, ignoring the subpoena, and obstructing justice is the reason why he is being indicted...and by the way, it raises suspicions of what exactly he wanted to do with the documents if anything?

To me it all makes sense. If Trump would have let the feds go in and grab the stuff from day one like the others did, this would not have happened.
We have at least one thing in common, I don't like him either, but it's not a popularity contest when you are running ing for president, and I would vote for him again. He truly cares for the country, that is very important to me. as opposed to what we have now, they only care about catering to special interest groups.

We have at least one thing in common, I don't like him either, but it's not a popularity contest when you are running ing for president, and I would vote for him again. He truly cares for the country, that is very important to me. as opposed to what we have now, they only care about catering to special interest groups.

"No reasonable prosecutor would ever bring charges..."

Comey talking about Clinton, who did the same thing, but DID NOT have the power to declassify...

Reactions: Smokey58
Im.all about the Red ..
Daily visitors here at the AZ compound... Mama fattens them up pretty good ..in my next life..I'm coming back as one of Mrs. Hatchets pets...

Amen, John....Like I said before, Like him or not....HE PUT AMERICA ST...And, that's all I care about....:heart:

PS.....Happy birthday, President Trump..... :clap:

1686778627315.png

Last edited:
Couple 80 yr olds both have had the opportunity to change things. One did one has not. Not a fan of either one in this deja vu upcoming election. However, if these 2 are the choices Trump all the way but pay attention to the VPs as they potentially will be president.

Is this the best we can do???

Come on age and term limits for all elected government officials!

Little tender for the fire….

All you boys that injected the blood thickener, cheers !

Last edited:
The brown will get you every time....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615-204635.png
    Screenshot_20230615-204635.png
    735.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu