Local Trail Cam Pics.

Trying to figure out how to post pictures. Here's a 4 x 4 in D16 2009 I got on camera several times.

Attachments

• 4x 4 testb.jpg
    4x 4 testb.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 746
More D16 game cam shots. Tall forky I missed twice with the bow in 2009.

Attachments

• forky, tall.jpg
    forky, tall.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 747
Nice………. Imagine how big those two are now……………………. That’s a good shot even if they are gone, you know there are others.

Very nice, I am going to have to dig up some great pictures for you guys. In 2007 my son and I watched eleven bucks one morning all together. I got all of them in the camera that year and shot one of the forkys late in Dec. The one buck I did not get that year in the camera was the four pointer I put down.

I suspect this one is related to or the same as the tall forky picture. I had to crop the shot for camera protection and it's at the far end of the cameras range. Date was summer 2011. Still trying to find the picture I have of a similar deer in the same spot with high antlers in 2010.

Attachments

• PICT0192deer.jpg
    PICT0192deer.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 722
This is Scarface. Only got pictures of him one time !

Attachments

• scarface.JPG
    scarface.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 703
Cameras are starting to work and bucks are on the move, I might not be in the contest guys becauce I am a
admin but I coming for you BuckHunter.

Check out the toad in the day picture on the right side of the picture. Im on his ass now.

Attachments

• ramona4 089.JPG
    ramona4 089.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • ramona4 069.JPG
    ramona4 069.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • ramona4 066.JPG
    ramona4 066.JPG
    902.2 KB · Views: 52
  • ramona4 059.JPG
    ramona4 059.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 95
  • ramona4 051.JPG
    ramona4 051.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • ramona4 054.JPG
    ramona4 054.JPG
    1,008.9 KB · Views: 49
The best buck in on pic #3 and you have to click and open that picture than you will see him on the right side. Click to zoom in and he is a dandy

Michael Pritzl said:
The best buck in on pic #3 and you have to click and open that picture than you will see him on the right side. Click to zoom in and he is a dandy

You're right. He is a big one. I missed that one the first look. The 3x3 is a shooter too.

I went hunting last Saturday but just saw that same doe with fawns. I drew back on her twice just to see if I could get away with it. After I got out of the tree I went to change the card out of the camera and not only was the camera gone but the whole tree was gone. It fell over and slid down the hill a ways. I got the camera back but it only had pictures of the sky. That was a good spot for pictures too. Looks like I need to pick a live tree next time.

Attachments

• Tree fell over.jpg
    Tree fell over.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 359
OC,

You are having a heck of a time this season. Can't say I've ever hear of someones tree falling down with a camera on it?

If the spot is that good try staking out a Tee post and mount your camera on it. Sportman's Guide and Cabellas both sell camera mounts for tee posts.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu