Lockdown AGAIN

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
Your Governor was just on TV. It's de-ja vu all over again. My girl called last wed. and cancelled my hair appointment, her husband has covid 19. The wife got me in to see her girl this Thursday, but I'm expecting a call anytime now saying, no go.

Your Governor was just on TV. It's de-ja vu all over again. My girl called last wed. and cancelled my hair appointment, her husband has covid 19. The wife got me in to see her girl this Thursday, but I'm expecting a call anytime now saying, no go.

Wife told me the news, I jumped in my truck and went to the barber, had it cut shoooort, then went and got my truck washed. Good with the hair for a couple of months,

Why would u? I wouldnt EVEN take a chance.
Let it grow or buy a shaver. I use big adapters. As long as its even it works.i been doing my own hair 40 yrs. 20 bucks x12. Once a month.ive saved almost. 10 gs just sayin.View attachment 44863
Why would u? I wouldnt EVEN take a chance.
Let it grow or buy a shaver. I use big adapters. As long as its even it works.i been doing my own hair 40 yrs. 20 bucks x12. Once a month.ive saved almost. 10 gs just sayin.View attachment 44863

I went a long time without a trim or a HC on the first lockdown. I was looking like Randy Quaid for a while there. Not crazy like him, I just looked the part. I wanted to just shave my head but the wife wasn't having any of that, She said I have a onion head. NICE.

• Haha
Reactions: okie and Bigfin
They also canceled school for LA and SD counties for the fall. Teachers will all still get paid, and fine, fair enough, but the quality of education drops dramatically. Working and keeping the kids constructively engaged is a nightmare. On the bright side we started hunting because there wasn't going to be any sports to burn off the energy, so I wouldn't be here jaw jacking with the rest of you if it weren't for COVID. Ready for this to be over.

So they are shutting most everything down again to contain the spread of the virus. How about shutting down these BS protests that our idiot politicians won't admit IMO are a major reason for the up tick

Attachments

• IMG_3718.JPG
    IMG_3718.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 18
So they are shutting most everything down again to contain the spread of the virus. How about shutting down these BS protests that our idiot politicians won't admit IMO are a major reason for the up tick

That's exactly why our numbers picked up. Everybody and their mother was out BLM and the LGBTQ protesters. I work for a school district and we afraid to see what happens in the few weeks. A lot of my friends and I are worried about our jobs. We are classified employees and the school district is looking to cut. The school district will vote on Friday to go virtual or traditional. Let's hope for traditional. Good luck to you guys stay safe.

TRUMP 2020

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu